Private, peaceful and perfectly positioned, this tidy 1960's home enjoys an enviable setting in a tightly held pocket of Holland Park West. Set on a low maintenance 615sqm allotment and presenting an exciting scope for future renovations or perhaps an extension/rebuild (STCA), the property lends itself as both the perfect first home and a great investment into your future.
Beautiful polished timber floors welcome you to the home and continue throughout the flowing and functional floor-plan of the upper level where you'll find 3 bedrooms and the family bathroom with separate toilet. An open plan living and dining area and a central kitchen are all bathed in natural light while the air-conditioning (or fireplace!) will keep you comfortable all year round. If you love a morning coffee, the private side patio will be a favourite spot to prepare for the day ahead.
Downstairs you will find a large multi-purpose space, with a second bathroom and separate entry. Over the years this area has been enjoyed as a rumpus room/teenagers retreat, a successful home business space and a sewing/hobby room - the options are endless!
An impressive low maintenance backyard (with side access) provides plenty of room for children and pets to play freely. The property also includes a double shed with power for an ideal workshop or additional storage area. And, you'll love the secure triple car accommodation (tandem) that offers plenty of bonus space.
Complete with a welcoming ambience throughout, this property will surprise and delight with its expansive feel whilst offering the intimate convenience of living in this city fringe location; less than 10 minutes drive from Brisbane's CBD.
Don't miss this very special buying opportunity.
At a glance:
- Built in1963
- 615sqm allotment
- 3 bedrooms (Master with air -conditioning, all with fans)
- Lounge, dining and central kitchen
- 2 bathrooms (main with bath tub)
- 2 toilets
- Air conditioned living area
- Fireplace for cosy Winter evenings
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Large multi-purpose space downstairs with separate entry and bathroom
- Secure triple tandem garage with automatic door
- Substantial back grassed area with established gardens for privacy
- Mount Gravatt State School / Holland Park High School catchments
- 10 mins drive to Westfield Carindale or Westfield Garden City
- Easy walk/cycle to South East BusWay/Veloway for fast access to City / Southbank / Griffith University (111 route)
- Fast access to Pacific Motorway for easy commute to Brisbane's CBD or the Gold Coast
I am here to help with all your real estate needs and questions. Let me know what's on your mind and start a conversation.